- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Welcome at Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 "Peace Within". The CDHK Retreat is organised every season of the year, say halfway the season, I challenge you to create haiku or tanka inspired on a theme, this Winter Retreat the theme is "Peace Within", and to write a haiku or tanka every day during a period of 30 days.
It's really fun as I may believe all the positive responses I have gotten on the other Retreats. So I am looking forward to all of your responses. Enjoy this Winter Retreat.
Here is my (1st) haiku for this new Carpe Diem Winter Retreat 2018 "peace within":
hiding in the depth of the soul
The Carpe Diem Winter Retreat 2018 "Peace Within" starts tonight at 10:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until February 15th 10:00 PM (CET). So pick up this challenge and write your haiku or tanka themed "Peace Within" and share it here in our Winter Retreat 2018. Have fun!