Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Carpe Diem #1258 daily bread


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This time I don't have a lot of time, so I only will give you our new image for this new episode of "Imagination Without Limits". A whole month full of beautiful images for your inspiration. The image for today I found on Tumblr, but I couldn't retrieve the owner of this image. So if you are the owner or you know the owner, please let me know.

Bakery
Look at this image. This is how I would like to bake my daily bread, but well ... I am a modern guy, with a passion for times gone, I buy my daily bread at supermarket. No nostalgia ... but what a joy it would be to make my own bread in the ancient way.

daily bread
baked on stone
dream on

© Chèvrefeuille

Hm ... not as strong as I had hoped, but in a way I like the scene painted in this "experimental" haiku.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 26th at noon (CET).

You can find our new CD Imagination preview at our CDHK tumblr. Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment