Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Carpe Diem #1255 City Park


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This month it's all about Imagination Without Limits. Through only images we try to create Japanese poetry. And today I have a beautiful image (taken by myself) of the City Park just around the corner of my home.

I remember that I used this image once for a haiga which I published on Wonder Haiku Worlds, I am a long time member of this website and back in 2011 there were 11 haiku/senryu created by me part of a world wide Anthology "Spasms Of Light". Wonder Haiku Worlds is in my opinion a nice website to find several haiku, senryu, tanka and lots of other Japanese poetry forms. For sure worth to visit.

Here is your CD Imagination for today:

City Park (photo by Chèvrefeuille)
As you all know I am busy with a new kind of haiku-ing, experimental haiku so to say. So for this episode of CDHK's CD Imagination I have created the following haiku:

spring wind
reeds tremble
a frog jumps

© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

A "wink" towards that famous haiku by Basho, which we have seen here at CDHK very often.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 20th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, a new weekend-meditation, later on today. A preview of our next CD Imagination you can find at our CDHK Tumblr.




No comments:

Post a Comment