Monday, July 20, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra #26 July 2015 E-book Lolly "Lovely Things"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's my pleasure to present to you the first e-book by our Kukai winner Lolly "Lovely Things". Now available at our Haiku Kai.

You can find Lolly's e-book at the right of our Kai. I hope you will enjoy the read. I have created this e-book together with Lolly and I think it has become a beauty ... In "Lovely Things" Lolly shares not only haiku, but also tanka.

"Lovely Things" is arranged in the traditional Japanese way ... with the seasons.

Namaste

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant read - brilliant design.
    Such a treat. Something to savour. So well done, both of you. A real achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection.." I remember the girl with the dandelion hair"...still running in my head....

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Lolly.....lovely things.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Spring and Autumn are amazing, quite unparalleled. each haiku sublime. I found Summer and Winter in different tones, Summer light and Winter homely, and will need to read them again.
    Great stuff Lolly and editor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolly, such a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will read it. have a good Monday

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kristjaan, it's fantastic! I love the Japanese symbols for the seasons. That's an awesome design touch!. Thank you so much.

    Thank you for reading everyone. It was fun to design this together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Lolly - what a great collection! The snail will stay in my memory.
    Thank you, Chevrefeuille and Lolly, for putting this together. :)

    ReplyDelete