Saturday, November 16, 2013

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge Month #XVII, Jazzbumpa''s " my little green lawn''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today our Tan Renga Challenge is started by Jazzbumpa of Retirement Pastels. Jazzbumpa wrote it in response on our classical kigo 'Susuki, Pampasgrass' in last September. It's a nice haiku and it touched me in someway. Here it is, the haiku which starts our new Tan Renga Challenge:

my little green lawn
dreams about the pampas grass
i dream of the stars

(c) Jazzbumpa


I haven't time enough to respond on this Tan Renga Challenge myself, so it's up to you. I am looking forward to your completions.

This Tan Renga Challenge Month episode will be open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) and will be staying open for submissions until November 19th 11.59 AM (CET).

Have fun, be inspired and share your completed Tan Renga with our Haiku Kai.



3 comments:

  1. wonderful and fun as usual. -- I went totally surrealistic on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As luck would have it, I just spent the last few days among the pampas grass of the Florida pan handle. We're half way home to our little green lawn, and have very bad weather forecast for the trip.

    Thanks for using my haiku. It's fun seeing it here.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete