Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Carpe Diem #50, Circle of Life


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We have a little party today. It's our 50th prompt (counted without the Specials) and this prompt is a feast 'Circle of Life'.
It's the title of a song by Elton John for Disney's 'Lion King'. The 'Lion King' is a wonderful musical and movie. I have sought on You Tube for a nice video on this prompt.





Isn't it a wonderful song? It is for sure very inspiring ... so I hope to see and read wonderful haiku. I am grateful that I may host this daily haiku meme Carpe Diem. It's really a joy to write haiku and share them with you. Thank you all for your continuing participation and sharing ... it makes me humble and also proud.

circle of life
Mother Nature's purpose
for all her inhabitants

circle of life
blooming flowers, decaying,
will bloom again

Credits: decaying flowers

This prompt will stay on 'till November 22th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new prompt 'beach' later on today around 10.00 PM (CET).

Have fun! Thank you for being a participant in Carpe Diem for already 50 prompts.

5 comments:

  1. Am I first again ??
    Say yes please :D

    And now I go to read your haikus !!

    PS : the last pic is so SO hot !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dECAY AND BLOOM OF NATURE .. INTERESTING THOUGHT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all recycles in nature ~ Love the Lion King music and wonderful haiku ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today birds of prey were circling in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite nice, Kris!!! Appreciate your hosting this daily Haiku ... I am off for traveling for our Thanksgiving Holidays -- may not have internet. Will catch up on returning!!

    ReplyDelete