Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Carpe Diem #1088 Conquest Of Paradise by Vangelis


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

During lack of time, a very busy week at the hospital, I only will share the music-video I had planned for today. I think you all know Vangelis, he is a modern classical composer, and I love his "electronic" music a lot. Of course there is no music better than the real classical music we have heard the last days here.


This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 11th at noon (CET). I will publish our new episode,  Divertimento in D minor, Op. 3, no. 3 by Anna Bon di Venezia, later on. For now .... have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, what is new today shall someday be classical! Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to make the daily posts.

    ReplyDelete