Thursday, November 24, 2016

Carpe Diem Tanka Splendor #24 Black Earth


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at this belated episode of Carpe Diem Tanka Splendor. Yesterday I hadn't time to publish there were some serious circumstances that needed my attention. So my excuses for being late.

This month it is all about tanka as you all know and I have decided to re-create one of my WP weblogs into Tanka Splendor. Our WP weblog formerly known as Haiku Shuukan is now called Tanka Splendor and I will publish there every week a Tanka Challenge for you.

Today here at CDHK I have a bit strange prompt black earth and I think this will be a tough one to create tanka with.

black earth
covered with fresh fallen snow
awaits spring
I lay down and rest a while
in front of the fireplace

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 29th at noon (CET). I will publish our new episode, Teika's 9th Tanka Writing Technique, later on.

2 comments:

  1. Late on the 29th . . .
    https://purplepeninportland.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/black-earth/

    ReplyDelete