Saturday, November 19, 2016

Carpe Diem Revise That Haiku #7 Wisteria Blossom by Kiyoshi (father of Yozakura)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I had to distract you all a little bit from our Tanka Splendor month. This month we are all into tanka and I just had to give you a break ... just for fun.

So I present to you a new episode of our special feature "Revise That Haiku" in which I challenge you to re-create the given haiku by a wellknown haiku poet. To "re-vise" you need to read the Original haiku several times to come in tune with the scene it describes and than with that scene you have to create a new "re-vised" version of the given haiku.

For this "just for fun" break I love to challenge you to "re-vise" a haiku written by the father of Yozakura, Kiyoshi. Maybe you can remember his haiku I used it in the serial Wandering Spirit.

So here is the haiku to "revise":

only silence
the summer breeze caresses
Wisteria blossom
© Kiyoshi, father of Yozakura


Have fun!

This Revise That Haiku episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will be open until next Saturday November 26th at noon (CET).

No comments:

Post a Comment