Sunday, November 6, 2016

Carpe Diem "Make The Haiku Complete" (100) encore, just for fun. "dancing in the moonlight"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all know I have several special features here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and sometimes I just have the urge to share such a feature to "trigger" your imagination and so I thought ... "let's do a surprise episode of Carpe Diem's Make The Haiku Complete.

The goal of this feature is to make the haiku complete which I am giving you. This time I made it a little bit more difficult, because I will give you only the 2nd line of the haiku and than you have to create the first and the third line.

---------------------
dancing in the moonlight
---------------------

On the ---- you have to create the first and the third line.

Dancing
This "encore" is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 11th 10.00 PM (CET). Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Carpe Diem Make the Haiku Complete:

    a flurry of moths
    dancing in the moonlight
    warm summer night

    ReplyDelete
  2. timeless lovers
    dancing in the moonlight
    daydreamer

    Valentina Ranaldi-Adams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this completion Valentina, The sensuality is strong ... and I have to say, as I created this challenge I also thought of romance and sensuality.

      Delete
  3. Kristjaan, Thank you for your kind words. Valentina

    ReplyDelete