- Carpe Diem June 2017 Tibet, a magical experience
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem Lecture 3
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Carpe Diem Kukai "autumn", last call for submissions
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
The "autumn" kukai is running towards its end, you can submit your three new and never published earlier haiku themed "autumn", until November 10th at 10.00 PM (CET). Send your submissions to our email-address: email@example.com please write "kukai autumn" in the subject-line.
this autumn day
has gone by
© Chèvrefeuille, your host