Thursday, July 14, 2016

Carpe Diem's Summer Retreat 2016 "One With Nature"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to introduce to you our first Carpe Diem Summer Retreat. This new feature is only once a year in summer (sorry for those who live on Southern Hemisphere, because it's winter) and it is ... how shall I formulate this?

Carpe Diem's Summer Retreat is a period of 30 days, starting tomorrow July 15th 10.00 PM (CET) and ends August 15th 10.00 PM (CET). It's as the title says already a kind of retreat. Without prompts, without challenges, only you, my Haijin, visitors and travelers. The only thing I ask from you is to look at nature in a way of becoming one with nature to bring the haiku poets Inner Self in balance with nature. We are all haiku poets and I think we are all one with nature.

Go outside let the beauty of nature overwhelm you, be part of it and share your experiences with us through haiku preferably, but tanka is also okay. No prompts ... the only thing I ask for is to share a haiku a day during this Summer Retreat.

Mother Nature is our muse ... she and only she can inspire us all as haiku poets ... haiku is at its base the poetry of nature and I think its in our hands to create little pieces of nature through our haiku.

the beauty of nature
Are you with me?

If you like to participate in this first Carpe Diem Summer Retreat "One With Nature" than you can link your daily haiku for the "summer retreat" to the linking widget. To link every day you have to add a number to your link. I am looking forward to this Summer Retreat.

This first Carpe Diem Summer Retreat opens tomorrow at 10.00 PM (CET) and will close on August 15th 10.00 PM (CET). Have fun!


7 comments: