Thursday, May 19, 2016

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge Month May 20th: "night rolled away" by Gillena Cox


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First this today I only will publish a new Tan Renga Challenge just because of lack of time, so no worries I am okay.

For today's Tan Renga Challenge I have a nice starting verse "hokku" written by Gillena Cox, she is one of our family members and maybe you have read this haiku somewhere at CDHK.


night rolled away
the street-sweeper's broom
deepening dawn sounds


© gillena cox

A nice one I think. 

My excuses for this short episode, but ... well as I said "lack of time". This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 24th at noon (CET). Our new "hokku" you can find on Twitter.


2 comments:

  1. This is a hokku we can see and hear....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan Renga Challenge May 20:

    night rolled away
    the street sweeper's broom
    deepening dawn sounds Gillena Cox

    a crow on the temple steps
    too bold and prideful to beg Joyce Lorenson

    ReplyDelete