Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #51 classical way of writing haiku


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's Wednesday again ... time for a new episode of Tokubetsudesu (former Ghost Writer feature). This week I love to take you back to the classical way of writing haiku as described in our Carpe Diem Lecture 1 in the menu above.
And i love to use for that purpose one of our 'old' features, maybe you can remember our special feature 'Carpe Diem Imagination' in which I used an image (painting or photo) to inspire you all. I love to challenge you to write a classical haiku (following the classical rules) inspired on this photo:

The smell of books

Here is my attempt inspired on the photo:

old library
the sweet smell of books
and all that wisdom


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode of Tokubetsudesu is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until July 10th at noon (CET). Have fun!

PS. I have another episode of CDHK for you ... the second CD-Special of our featured haiku poet from Ghana, Adjei Agyei Baah.
PPS. The judging of our 2nd kukai 'summertime' is running to it's end. If you have participated in this kukai and you haven't yet emailed me your votes than please send me them to our Haiku Kai's emailaddress:
You can find the submitted haiku for the 'summertime' kukai above in the menu. Be on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment