Sunday, March 22, 2015

Carpe Diem Time Glass #26, First Blossoms


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you all did like the posts by Jen and that they inspired you to create all new haiku. Jen thanks for stepping in and granting me some free off. It's Sunday again and than it's time challenging day. I have a new episode of our Time Glass feature for you all and I hope you will like it.

Today, March 22nd, spring has started here with a great sunny day and that gives hope for an all wonderful spring. Trees start to blossom, but my Sakura hasn't started to bloom yet ... it will take a few days of sunny weather I think, but the buds are almost bursting into joy and colors ... I think you already know what the prompt is for this Time Glass episode!

Yes ... you're right cherry blossoms ....

I have a gorgeous photo for you which I took several years ago from my Sakura ...


And the prompt for today is FIRST BLOSSOM ... you have just 24 hours to respond with a haiku, a tanka, a haibun or haiga. So have fun ...

This episode will be open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until March 23rd at 7.00 PM (CET). So you have just 24 hours to respond.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back...your favourite prompt! I hope we can do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help out, Chev :)

    And that's a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete