Sunday, March 8, 2015

Carpe Diem Time Glass #24


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Here it is again ... The Time Glass feature in which the goal is to respond on the prompt and a given picture with a haiku or tanka within 24 hours. And today I just have a picture for you all ... or no ... it's a haiga which I made several years ago and which you maybe can know because I used it in our prompt-list for March.
I love to challenge you to write/compose an all new haiku (or tanka) in response on that haiga ... and if you think you can make a haiga yourself within 24 hours than you may also submit a haiga.


© Chèvrefeuille

This haiga "Japanese Garden" I made in 2006 it was from a photo which I had taken several years earlier in a theme park in the province were I live. That theme park was about agriculture here in The Netherlands. In that park there was also a Japanese garden ... that's were I have taken this photo.

As you all know the Time Glass feature is a time-challenging feature ... you have to respond within 24 hours starting tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and ending on Monday March 9th at 7.00 PM (CET). So you have just 24 hours.

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Bring it on, mate! Seriously though, that is such a bice haiga of yours - very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hamish ... actually this was my first haiga ever ... and i am still proud to have made it.

      Delete
  2. https://theyyouandme.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/waterfall-haiga/

    ReplyDelete