Monday, March 30, 2015

Carpe Diem #697, Weeping Willow


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am a bit late with posting this episode, but here it is ... our new (and last of this month) episode. Next month we will explore the Bhagavad Gita and the wonderful haiku by Kala Ramesh, our featured haiku-poet of April.
This last episode is Weeping Willow and this time I have taken the easy way and have a short episode for you all ... just my haiga for your inspiration and nothing more.


Well ... this is it ... this was our Carpe Diem Haiga Festival. I hope you all did like the extra challenge to make a haiga and become more artistic and creative with images and words.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until April 3rd at noon (CET). I will try to post our next episode, a Ghost Writer post, later on.

7 comments:

  1. Somehow a nice suitable prompt for an ending of the haiha festival. Thanks again. I hope one or two colleagues are going to comment a little here next month - is common courtesy and we do get a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a beautiful haiga Mr Chevrefeuille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went looking for the weeping willow a few weeks ago - I found downed trees instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice set of prompts for March. I am sorry I didn't create haiga with you all but although I've created some with moderate "success" haiga isn't really my cup of tea. I can't seem to find a style of haiga that suits me. I am more of a writer than a visual artist.

    Anyway, I look forward, as always to a new month with new and exciting prompts and creative challenges. I am hoping that the tanka website will be revived soon. Hint, hint, hint, Chevrefuille.

    As always, thanks for all you do to keep us poets busy and challenged. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to revive the Tanka website next week, than I have a week off from work. So be patient ....

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see a fresh prompt. That was the fast week ever! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you.

      Delete
    3. PS. And thank you for the soliloquy no renga. They're my favorite.

      Delete