Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Carpe Diem #693, Chess Game


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Yesterday was a tough day to create our HWT-episode, so today I will make it easy for you all (and for myself). Today our prompt is chess game not my kind of play. Yes I have tried it, but it's not really my "cup of tea". I am more of checkers which I play very often with my grandsons and they are becoming better and better I even have lost a few games already.
As I started creating this episode I thought almost immediately at the movie-musical Chess by Andrew Lloyd Webber. And I love to share a music-video from this movie-musical.


I think it's a wonderful song from Chess and I hope it will inspire you all to make another nice haiku, tanka or haiga.

Credits image
Hm ... a nice haiga I think, of course it's sad that I used a picture from the WWW, but I hadn't a good image to use. Forgive me.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until March 29th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, experience, later on. For now ... have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Great haiku - an honourable reason for losing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the prompt then realized the challenge of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After yesterday's detailed prompt - which was a real labor of love, and REALLY appreciated - I think you're entitled to be very kind to yourself today :)

    Love the haiku -- great memories in this one.

    Namaste -

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not play chess, but great haiga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like it when you keep the posts short and sweet. Less is usually more!

    ReplyDelete