Friday, March 13, 2015

Carpe DIem #686, Magnolia


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's my pleasure to present a new episode of our Haiku Kai, but I am a little bit sad, because I am to late with publishing. There were some things who needed my attention ... so I apologize for this delay of our regular episode.
As you all will have noticed there is also no new episode of our Tan Renga Challenge ... that's also the result of those other things I mentioned. Therefore I have decided to create no Tan Renga Challenge this Friday ... I hope you will understand that decision.

Ok ... back to the regular post for today, Magnolia ... one of the first blossoming trees in early spring (or late winter).

an empty vase -
without hesitation
I cut the magnolia

© Chèvrefeuille
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until March 17th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, deep silence, later on. For now ... have fun, be inspired and share your haiga with us all.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, with that haiku moment. Too early for flowers here, but the post brings colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great haiku, Chevrefeuille - just by saying 'without hesitation' you make us think, 'should he have hesitated'? Joy on one level - a bit of sadness on another level. A remarkable haiku --

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. We all understand. I am coming off my second of three 13 hour workdays in a row, so everyone knows how it is.

    ReplyDelete