Monday, December 22, 2014

Carpe Diem's Seven Days to Christmas #4 shooting stars


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Carpe Diem is counting down to Christmas with haiku and today we have our 4th episode of that countdown. This time I have chosen for shooting stars, because Christmas started with the Star of Bethlehem and Christmas is a time of good wishes ... so shooting stars are in my opinion a great prompt for our Christmas Countdown ... if you see a shooting star than you can do a wish ... that's the legend told of course ...

I love to share a haiku which I published on one of the Wordpress weblogs of Carpe Diem Haiku Family for a prompt of the Shadows meme:

thousand shooting stars
nothing to wish for anymore -
it’s raining silver


© Chèvrefeuille

Credits: Star of Bethlehem

This episode of our Christmas Countdown is open for your submissions at noon (CET) and will remain open until December 23rd at noon (CET). We are almost there ... Christmas is coming closer ...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful haiku, Chevrefeuille --- love this! Like magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case I don't remember to come back for the linky (my brain is sieve-like at the best of times) here is mine.
    http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2014/12/wish-for-dreams-that-never-come-true.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas. Thank you KP for these Christmas prompts. I suppose you are looking forward to the holidays. I hope you get a decent break to relax and re energise.

    ReplyDelete