Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Carpe Diem Seven Days to Christmas #5, Angels


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are counting down to Christmas and today I have chosen for angels. In the wonderful Christmas story there is a big role for the angels ... they are telling Mary that she will have a baby and in the story they (the angels) are telling the sheperds that their King is born ... In a lot of Christmas Carols there are angels and of course there are angels-decorations to make the tree beautiful and your home.


Credits: Chrisas Angel

listen, listen
do you hear that sweet fragile song?
a choir of angels

© Chèvrefeuille

What a nice haiku (how immodest), but I like this one a lot. I hope that this episode of our Countdown to Christmas will inspire you all.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 24th at 7.00 AM (CET). Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Chev, I love it when you're "immodest." It always makes me smile when you say that. I think it's perfectly normal to fall in love with one's own work. I know I have my favorites.:)

    ReplyDelete