Saturday, December 20, 2014

Carpe Diem's Seven Days to Christmas #2 Christmas decorations


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are counting down to Christmas with haiku ... and today I love to talk about 'Christmas decorations' ... The most of you will have Christmas decorations all over their house inside and outside I think ... I have only decorated the inside of our house. Of course I have a Christmastree. This year with only white, silver and gold decorations ... My house feels warm and cosy and everywhere in the living room we have candles, twinkling lights and guirlandes of pine tree ... Softly sounds Christmas music ... ah, this time is wonderful and full of romance. The only thing we haven't yet is snow .... well we stay on dreaming of a White Christmas.



snowflakes falling
the world becomes a wonderland
I wake up

© Chèvrefeuille

I stil keep on dreaming about a White Christmas ... maybe it will be happening once again ... that would make Christmas even more beautiful ...

This episode is now open for your submissions and will remain open until December 21st at 7.00 PM (CET). Be inspired ...


3 comments:

  1. Have a happy time everybody and thanks for your company over the past four weeks. I have enjoyed learning about haiku and seeing what others write in this macro poetry format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time yourself girl friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple beauty that delights.
    Wishing each of you a Merry Christmas.
    Thank you so much Kristjaan for a year of wonderful haiku and friendship!

    ReplyDelete