Monday, November 10, 2014

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" #10, Big Bear


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another "Time Glass" episode ... in which you have to respond within 24 hours on a given photo and prompt. Last week I chose to make the responding time longer and I think that was a good choice, because you had a lot more time to write an all new haiku .... and I have read wonderful haiku ...

This Time Glass episode has Constellation as prompt and the following photo:

Credits: Grizzly Bear (© Lodges)
So here is the Time challenge: Write an all new haiku inspired on both the prompt CONSTELLATION and the photo of the GRIZZLY BEAR ....

This Time Glass episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until Tuesday November 11th at 7.00 PM (CET), so you have 24 hours to respond .... Have fun!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got so excited about the bear that I missed the constellation part (really?)

      Delete
  2. Björn means bear in Swedish.. so I really like this prompt--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. under Swedish stars ...
      another little bear
      is Bjorn

      Delete