Sunday, November 9, 2014

Carpe Diem Kamishibai Extreme, #1 Winter feeling

 


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to tease you all a little bit and challenge you with a new Kamishibai (story-teller) form ... I have called this new Kamishibai form "Kamishibai Extreme".
Why ...?

Well in this new feature the goal is to write a haibun (story+haiku) with a maximum of 55 words including the haiku. It's not an easy task I think, but worth trying. I have written the following haibun in 55 words with the theme Winter Feeling.

WINTER FEELING, a haibun in 55 words

A wondrous place. Trees and streets covered with snow. The bright sunlight. Roofs like crystal. Love is warming our bodies in front of the fireplace. Drinking red wine, eating marshmallows. This is paradise. Our legs in twined. Lost in each other’s eyes. Together you and I.
making love
in front of the fireplace -
winter feeling


© Chèvrefeuille

 
This first Kamishibai Extreme is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will be open until November 16th at noon (CET). I am looking forward to all of your wonderful haibun in maximum 55 words ... will not be easy ...



5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a haibun! A delicious winter feeling, indeed. :)
    And what a challenge - this will be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing this lovely...winter love scene. My aunt and uncle would often spend evenings in the winter, roll out their futon into the living room and spend the night in front of the fireplace drinking red wine as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pirate - I like your focus. But I just cannot leave comments on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the constrictions .. it's been a while since I wrote haibun with American sentences.. perfect for the darker side of winter feelings.. I love your haibun.. just the kind of winter I'd love to have.

    ReplyDelete