Friday, November 28, 2014

Carpe Diem #614, Paradise


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a gorgeous haiku I have read in response on our Little Creature episode and the last haiku by Tranströmer. Really awesome. I have visit you almost all, but I haven't commented yet, because I am to busy right now. I will try to comment on all your wonderful posts a.s.a.p.

Today we have a nice prompt, paradise, and I remember that I have written more haiku about paradise, but today I just will give a reprise of a haiku which I once have written at my personal weblog Chèvrefeuille's Haikublog.

Paradise?

Here that haiku is:
tropical island
returning to the Garden of Eden
paradise is here


© Chèvrefeuille


 And what do you think of this one? Also a reprise haiku:

listen to the cock
he crows at sunrise every day
join our Paradise
© Chèvrefeuille
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 1st at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Exodus, later on. That will be our last prompt of November and than we start again with a new month. You can find our new promptlist in the menu above.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm early and I don't know if I'll be able to be back tomorrow. Here is what I created.
    http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2014/11/paradise.html

    ReplyDelete