Monday, April 28, 2014

Carpe Diem Extra #5 2014


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's my experience that haiku composing isn't easy and sometimes it would be great to share my first editions with other haiku-poets. Asking questions such as:

# do I have touched the scene in the right way?
# what can I change?
# do I have to make changes?

And more questions like that.

It's my opinion that, as Basho once said, "every haiku must have been said a thousand times before it's a good haiku". So maybe ... we can help, eachother, to compose the 'perfect' haiku.

Therefore I have created a new part of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai ... CDHK-forum.
You can find that new weblog at:

http://carpediemhaikukaiforum.blogspot.com

Let me please know what you think about this new part of our haiku-family.

Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kristjaan! This will be very helpful to the CDHK family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea a lot!

    ReplyDelete