Saturday, November 2, 2013

Carpe Diem's Make the Haiku Complete #3

 

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's a pleasure to post a new episode of our "Make the Haiku Complete"- feature. It's a great challenge as I may believe you ... it's great and it is fun. This bi-weekly feature is really a joy to make. The last episode of this feature was about the "incomplete haiku by Basho"

missing a wife
the bamboo grass dives under -
......................................

And I have read really nice third lines, for example:

The Imaginator came up with the following third line:

missing a wife
the bamboo grass dives under -
sprouts emerge from mulch


Or this one by GenesMusings:

missing a wife
the bamboo grass dives under -
waits for warm returns
And my own third line was:

missing a wife
the bamboo grass dives under -
wise men's gathering





And then now our new "make the haiku complete" - challenge. I challenge you all to make the following haiku complete:

chanting and humming
gongs immerse the green valley
...................................

A wonderful haiku this can become, but that's up to you, my dear haijin, visitors and travelers. Of course I have given it a try myself. You can find my attempt HERE.

This episode 'make the haiku complete' will stay on 'till November 16th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will try to post the new episode on that same day. You can submit your completed haiku right now !!




1 comment: