Monday, November 4, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge Month #III "morning shimmer" by Bjorn Rudberg


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have tried to ''repair" our weblog and I believe it worked out in a good way. I hope that it will be alright now, but in the meantime I am looking for another solution, maybe I have to migrate our community to another provider like wordpress or weebly, we will see.

Here it is the Tan Renga Challenge with the haiku by Bjorn Rudberg of Bjorn Rudberg''s writings:

morning shimmer
dew frosting on furze
a single leaf falls


If you already had linked up, maybe you have to do that again, please do ... You can find my completion HERE.

Morning Shimmer

Sorry for the last days. I will try to catch up and be on route again with our Tan Renga Challenge Month.



No comments:

Post a Comment